Seaport Transfers Shrewsbury
Business or Pleasure?
We specialise in high quality Seaport Transfers to or from any UK Seaport travelling to or from Shrewsbury, Shropshire and all surrounding areas including Oswestry, Gobowen, Telford, Wem, Whitchurch, Hadnall, Bomere Heath, Baschurch, Market Drayton, Church Stretton and Ludlow. Whether you are travelling on a business trip or for a much needed holiday, we are dedicated to making your experience as stress free and comfortable as possible so that you arrive relaxed and refreshed.
The main Seaports that we cover are:
- Port of Southampton
- Port of Holyhead
- Port of Dover
- Port of Tilbury (London/Essex)
- Port of Liverpool
- Port of Harwich
- Port of Bristol
- Port of Newcastle
- Port of Edinburgh
We have a range of vehicles available – Saloons, Estates, Executive, People Carrier and Minibuses and we can cater for between 1 and 8 passengers.
The vehicles used are all modern, spacious and comfortable and offer a range of extra conveniences should they be required. These include:
- In-Car Wi-Fi
- Popular mobile phone charging cables
- Spotify Premium Music Streaming
- Complimentary Refreshments for longer journeys
Routes & Stops:
We will ensure the quickest and most effective route and for any journeys over 2 hours we offer a complimentary stop if required for up-to 30 minutes at no extra cost.
What if my ship is delayed or arrives early?
All ships will be constantly monitored to ensure that if your ship is late or early that we will be there on time waiting to collect you, taking the stress and worry out of your travel.
Please call on 01743 35 35 35 to check availability and make a booking. Alternatively you are able to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Main Passenger Name(s)
- Number of Passengers
- Number of Suitcases
- Number of Hand Luggage
- Contact Mobile Number(s) – We will make contact with you once you have docked to advise of pickup point at the port and to let you know we have arrived
- Pickup/Drop Off Addresses
- Outbound Date and On-Boarding Time
- Return Date and Off-Boarding Time
- Any additional requirements